About The Clocktower Runners Club
Clocktower Runners comprises a group of individuals that began the journey of marathoning years ago and through the experience have found an opportunity to bring together others to reach similar goals.
The organization was founded in 2008 with the goal of creating a running club that provides a free marathon training program for participants interested in running the Chicago Marathon.
The Clocktower Runners organization is a State of Illinois 501(c)(3) Not-for-Profit Corporation and is tax exempt from Federal Income Tax of the Internal Revenue Code.
Membership in Clocktower Runners includes the 18 week Marathon Training Program
- Marathon training program targeting the Chicago Marathon in October
- RRCA certified coaches
- Experienced club pacers and organizers
- Intimate group runs with personalized training guidance
- Fun and encouraging atmosphere for all runners
- Group speed training once a week
- Social activities and events
- Low-cost membership participation
- Commitment to safety and injury-free running
- Networking and resources for running
- Discounted apparel and accessories from our partners
- Free injury screenings through Accelerated
- RRCA-registered running club and fully insured
- 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization
Our Board of Directors consists of a volunteer group of runners with countless completed marathons around the world, committed to helping others enjoy and appreciate the love for the sport. Their vast knowledge and experience become invaluable resources for the many runners that participate in the program.
2014-2015 Board of Directors
From Left to Right: Ravi Mohan (Social Media Coordinator), Alex Buob (Vice President) Veronica Duron (President), Krista Eckhardt (Secretary), Erin Spencer (Social Chair), Paul Miller (Treasurer),
Sponsors / Partners (Click on any of our sponsors/partners for more information)
Accelerated Rehabilitation Centers is pleased to offer an INJURY HOTLINE (312-523-4064) as well as free injury screenings for the Clocktower Runners. Feeling some pain or concerned about various types of interference with your training program? Don't wait, call or make an appointment for a free injury screening today.
We are happy to announce that Clocktower Runners receive a 15% discount on online purchases through Running Warehouse. To receive our discount code, request it through firstname.lastname@example.org